Wednesday, November 13

What is it about working on music (IE: Sitting with a guitar in lap (any instrument?)) and being able to just do whatever you like that makes it so great? I sat here and played for 30 minutes and it did wonders for me... (Better than 30 minutes of sleep, that's for sure)

The only problem with all my music creation is that I have NO idea how to add lyrics to it all... so I have several "tunes" but no words... and plenty of poetry with no music... hmmmm... Nah... that would be too easy.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***