Monday, December 9

Signs you're commited to your job: You're lazing about the house watching TV (in the AM) and your flipping through the various morning shows. Suddenly on NBC someone says, "And we'll have our book roundup coming up next!" So what do you do? You grab a piece of paper and write all seven titles down. It doesn't stop there, oh no, you then go online, grab the ISBN numbers off of BN.com and THEN pickup the phone, call work and tell them that the following books were on the Today show and here are the ISBN numbers.

I can't yet figure out if this is a good thing or a bad thing... my guess is that this is me going through book withdrawls since I have been in cafe the past 2 times I have worked and will continue to be in the cafe today. Yeah... that's it...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***