Saturday, June 21

Harry Potter and the No Sleep Solution

156 copies of Harry Potter 5 is what I sold tonight. I ran 126 customer through my till from 12:01am to 2:30am Which means I did one customer every minute and a half. I was a Harry Potter selling machine. And you see that post time? Oh yeah, I just got home. The store is messy beyond my comprehension. I spent 3.5 hours tonight sorting people (kids, adults, whoever) into different Hogwart Houses. My voice is going to be gone tomorrow. Anyway, I gotta be at work at 12:00. If I'm lucky I can get 7 hours of sleep.

I'll write more later and post pictures I took on Bainbridge.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***