Tuesday, June 24

"Harry Potter Ruined my Life"

The subject title there is a sign that a guy had the night Harry Potter came out. I loved it. I want shirts. (Aside: I thought it would also be funny to make up shirts that said, "Harry Potter Stole my Wife" as well.)

My brother leaves for Spain today. I guess he'll be gone for the month of July. I envy him. I hope he has a great time and that many pictures get taken.

The peoples from church who leave for Russia leave on Wednseday. They'll be gone for a while. Hope they have a good time. Can't say I overly envy them for the chance they have to go to Russia. I think that I had enough the last time I went. (However they are stopping in London on the way back.)

My physics class has started. I had been told there was Calc based Physics and Algebra based physics. This class is neither. When I said "Physics for Dummies" originally, I wasn't far off. This is fine and good for me because the last real science class I had was Biology, back my Sophmore year of high school. Perhaps it will be educational without me dreading the fact that I must get up so early every morning.

I have pictures from Friday... I just haven't taken the time to weed out the good pictures from the 250 pictures I took. But for the time being just enjoy this picture: (This is 5 or so pictures put together.)



~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***