Monday, January 12

Road Trip: Day the 2nd

Dan's nose is cold for the second morning in a row. I thought i read soemthing about Dogs noses being cold and something or other at some point, but I'm not sure. I suggested he get a nose warmer. But of course the visual image was too much to continue that thought seriously.

Yesterday we made the trek from the Portland Area starting at about 8:22am and we got into the Bay area about 7:30pm. It made for a lot of (Dan) driving. We had lunch at Yreka at Carl's Jr. which was a quality burger.

The headache is gone and we will be chill'n in San Fran today. First Muir Woods, then the Golden Gate, and then Pier 39! I will hopefully get a chance to write more later, and I will deffinatly take lots of pics!

Have a great day everyone!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***