Tuesday, February 1

That rings a bell...

On Sunday Lisa and I went ring hunting. She had a coupon for $50 off anything at Marci Jewelery, so we went to see what they had. We ended up getting me a ring (Titanium!!) that looked pretty cool. I had originally thought a Tungstun ring would be really cool, but they seem to marry Tungstun and Platnum together all the time. So while I found a ring that was INCREDIBLY cool Tungstun/Platnum combination it was also about 1,000 more than we really wanted to pay for a ring. So we went with the Titanium, which is pretty neat. (And unlike other rings in that store was actually worth about the cost of the metal, and not much else... =) )

We saw a wedding band that worked really well with Lisa's ring, only it was about $200 more than I wanted to shell out. The hunt continues for a wedding band for Lisa, but I think I have a couple leads.

Grammar is iffy at best. Latin proceeds at a nice pace, and my Communications class has been a lot of fun and informational.

It's hard to believe that the quarter is half over already. I was looking at classes for next quarter already, wondering what I'll be doing. (Well, Latin is a deffinate...)

Speaking of Latin, I must get back to it!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***