Tuesday, July 12

A bit busy...

To say I have been busy would be very true. You can say it. I'll wait...

Thanks, I have been busy. Wedding in 4 days, today is my last day of work until after the Honeymoon. Picking out carpet for the bedroom in the Condo (that closed BTW, it's ours now.), picking out a bed for the bedroom (thank M and D), wedding planning, making a video for the reception/ rehersal dinner, work at SBRI, helping Lisa move her stuff into the condo. It's been busy!

The honeymoon will be a much welcomed vacation if nothing else. We'll be hitting the WA State penninsula, so I'm sure I'll have pictures. And if I ever get the reception video done you'll be able to take a look at it (assuming it's not HUGE) at the wedding website.

You might not hear from me until post-marriage. So this could (and probably will) be the last entry I make as a single guy.

Batchelor party on Thursday, should be fun, new carpet and bed get moved in/ installed tomorrow, and Friday I need to go shopping for some new clothes. (And the rehersal)

See you all at the wedding!

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I hear you and Lisa are back in town. Let's plan on getting together some time soon (life gets a bit busier for me and Ian the beginning of August)--

    For a good time call 425-821-6884 or 508-963-4783

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***