Sunday, December 31

Last post of '06. It's been an interesting year. This time last year I had quit my job at CIS and was about to start, for the first time since I graduated High School, life without a job. I had two quarters of school left ahead of me as well. Then to think I graduated this year and Lisa and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary as well. I also got my current job at Taproot as well. It's been a year of a lot of 1sts and changes.

Here's looking forward to an '07 with as many 1sts and changes as '06. Thanks everyone for reading!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***