Wednesday, January 3

I resolve

I'm not generally into making resolutions because they seem so cliche this time of year. I mean EVERYONE is doing it. I'm not going to make some sort of promise to myself that I will probably forget about within 5 to 19 days.

Anyway, my one resolution I was able to come up with was that I resolve to sell my computer. Thus far I've put it up on Craigslist, SPU Classifieds, Talked to my old boss saying that if anyone at CIS wants to buy it I'll knock off a couple hundred bucks, I've also listed it on the Anandtech forums, and finally I created a Facebook party invite to everyone on my list so that they know I'm selling my computer. That is my New Years resolution.

How about you all? Any quickie resolutions?

~B.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resolve not to make any New Year's resolutions.

    Wait a minute...

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***