Saturday, May 12

Phone Calls

Dan asked a question in the comment area. Would I prefer phone calls or emails? I don't know honestly. When I'm in the hospital later this week I won't have access to phone or emails. (I'll dictate to Lisa what needs to go up here. =) ) Oh, and don't look so surprised that I'll be without technology for 4 to 5 days.

Anyway, you can feel free to call me if you want. Emails will allow me to read them again. But if you want to pray with me PLEASE call me. I need all the prayer the church of God can provide. God is all I have, conversation with Him will not be turned away.

At this point I don't know how "flat" I'll be after chemo so I don't know if I need to get a laptop working so I can read emails from bed, or if I'll be ok to sit-up and read them here at the desktop.

I guess the answer to that question is this: I will take phone calls or emails. I might not answer the phone because I can't hear it or I might have it turned off for a nap. But leave a message and I'll call you back.

Thanks again for the incredible amount of support. (BTW: A few people have told me that I can call them at ANYTIME day or night. There is a possibility that I might take you up on that, so if you want to make the offer please note that I will probably make good on it.)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***