Saturday, May 19

Post chemo breakdown

First of I wanted to let everyone know what a huge support it was that you sent me emails (no matter how long or short), the calls or the visits. It's been a great way to see the love of God displayed to me through your efforts at support.

At the moment I feel a little light headed, but I have been eating and taking meds has been happening. Later this week I'm going to get the PICC line in my arm removed and have a port put into my chest so they can do all sorts of things like draw blood or put chemo in me.

I'm a little tired I think now. God has blessed me with all of you and your support. I plan to post more as I have energry and things to talk about. Thank you all.

To God be the Glory, forever, amen.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***