Tuesday, June 12

Light? End? Tunnel?

It's really hard to sit here on the couch and feel horrible (headache, queezy, bathroom trips every 30-1hour, hard to eat, etc) and know that next week, odds are very good that I will be feeling at the peak of health again. I just have to get through the rest of this week with my obliberated health first. Needless to say I think I'm a little discouraged about feeling so ill right now. Everyone has been great and the support has been almost unlimited, but I still feel bad. I don't want to sound like I am complaining, I guess I just need prayer for endurance and strength. Badly. Please pray for me. I need it.

~B.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:06 AM

    sounds like your going stir crazy, with your health and being home alot. just take each day as it comes and the sunday will be here before you know it. you will feel better next week you say. i google alot of times online and i check out DVD's coming out or i read the newspaper online, i also have health issues that i sometimes tend to stay home alot of times.

    God will give you an answer of how to fill your time up, rely on him and great rewards will come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I've never had cancer and been housebound like you, the thing that comes to me is that this is where the Lord has placed you right now. While we tend to want to live our days to the fullest, He has put you in a place of resting right now. Obviously, you don't want to do things that will drag you down, spiritually, but try to be kind to yourself. Allow yourself grace to be sick. You're my son--we carry high expectations for ourselves. When a lamb's leg is broken, the shepherd doesn't demand that little lamb walk, he carries him. God is gracious with you. That may be one of the lessons He has for you in this illness.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:22 AM

    Ben:
    Praying for your comfort and peace at 3 this am. The nights must feel endless when you are ill. I am thankful that we are in the season of very long days.
    God's blessings.
    Mare Sullivan

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***