Wednesday, October 10

iSore

I am pretty sure there is really nothing worse than waking up with a headache. A sore back and shoulders on top of that adds to the "uncool" factor.

Yesterday I worked the longest day since May. I think I worked about 7 hours between my 2 jobs and that is more time than I have put in in a long time. However I think I kind of burned myself out because I am staying home today with a headache and a sore back. Bleh.

I really like the work I do and it's actually been telling me a little bit about myself after not doing it for a while. Anyway, I'm at home today just chill'n and hoping that this, whatever it is, goes away after a day on the couch.

Thanks for all the prayers and support.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***