Tuesday, February 26

Fast Blood

Again this morning my blood work was finished and the results waiting for me before I even got to work. Pretty fast. Counts continue to go up (I'm almost over 30 on my platelet count!) and they will be checking my blood once a week from here on out.

Spent a full day at work today. It feels good to be getting back in the stride of things. Even if I am not fully strong enough to do everything I'd like to be doing just now, I am getting there.

Well, I think Lisa and I are probably battling some sort of illness, so I should get to bed. She came home and pretty much crashed, so if you could pray for her that would be great. She's rarely sick for more than 24 hours at a time. This is day 2 for her. So far no real ill effects for me, but as always I covet your prayers.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***