Wednesday, April 2

April

Here we are in April. I with held posting yesterday because I couldn't think of anything suitably "April 1ish" to post. We are approaching a year since all this cancer stuff started. It's a little intimidating.

Shingles continue to heal up, however this morning it really feels like I have been hit by a car. Don't think I'll last very long at work today. See if I can't take my work home with me.

Don't feel like I have much more to report right now honestly. I appreciate all the prayers and support you all have given me this past year. I look forward to another year with you all.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***