Monday, April 28

Milestones

This is my 1,401st post. If I remember correctly I've had issues blogging at other "milestones" of the blog. I think the connection between my fingers and my brain gets performance anxiety and they fail to function... OR more likely: I am doing something that takes up way too much of my time.

Like trying to get better. You know having a lowered immune system is pretty lame. I worked at installing a new server at Lisa's company this weekend and I think I was already getting sick before I started that, and today I had to go in and answer questions and help a bit, but it was painful. My face has been hurting almost all day. It's strange to me that this never happened before the chemo. I don't know if it's a low immune system thing, or if the chemo tweaked something in my body that makes my sinuses freak out (painfully) whenever the weather changes or I get the slightest hint of a cold.

I could you some prayer on that front. Face healing.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***