Thursday, May 29

A Healthy Update

It's now been almost 4 months since I wrapped up radiation treatments. I have to say that I am enjoying the whole "not going to the hospital more than once a week thing". Being able to work more than 2 hours a day (or less) is pretty cool as well.

While I am sore most days I think that stems from continued healing AND using muscles that haven't been used in over a year. I'm starting to get to the point where I can work full days and not be "dog tired" at the end of the day. I have also been thinking that some exercise might very well be possible soon.

I have also gained a few pounds weight wise. At this rate I'll be back to my normal weight in 3 to 5 years! (Well... hopefully not actually... as I have lost it I'd kind of like to keep it off... (or... muscle weight... yeah muscles...))

I appreciate your prayers for continued healing and strength. I look forward to seeing those of you I will be seeing at the party on Sunday. The rest of you, I thank you for your prayers, and I am sorry you can't make it! May God bless you for praying for me!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***