Tuesday, May 20

More Muffin Madness!

Do you want to see something funny? Go to Google and type in (without quotes): How to draw a muffin. I can wait... come back when you've done that...

Do you see the top link? Funny, no? 235,000 links and I'm sitting at the top. I'm thinking that I will start making t-shirts with the muffin logo and maybe start a kind of internet phenomenon. It'll be cool, you can all be like, "Oh yeah, 802.heaven, I read that before it was cool and/or known for the muffin thing." I'm seriously considering registering the domain name...

Stay tuned.

[Edit]5.29.08: It seems that Google has de-listed my original blog post from their searches. I no longer come up with how to draw a muffin. (At least the original post) There, sadly enough, does not seem to be anything I can do about it.

HOWEVER, HowToDrawAMuffin.com (How To Draw a Muffin) is now live to the world!

~B.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:17 AM

    "http://howtodrawamuffin.com/" isn't taken yet, apparently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm not ready to leave muffins yet...Dad thinks you should make t-shirts. Thinks they would sell really well. I'm thinking Times New Roman is not muffin friendly.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***