Thursday, June 19

Is this "real life"?

This week has already been a little crazy for me. (Hence the lack of posting) As I mentioned before, my boss (shameless plug) at NSB is gone for a couple of weeks in Africa. Thus I must effectively cover some 100 plus people in two locations and around 10 servers. It's been keeping me busy. At this point (3.5 days in) nothing has broken yet so I haven't had to go into "scramble mode" but still, a lot of questions and coverage. Right now I am on track to work more than 40 hours this week, which will be the first time in a year and a half that I have worked a full 40 hours.

At this point I am pretty tired. I just got some lunch in me though and I am feeling a lot more energetic.

~B.

1 comment:

  1. I see Ron Fast daily living in the same situation.

    I'm sure you see how very valuable you are to Erik!

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***