Friday, July 18

Ben's in the hospital again!

He had severe abdominal pain on Thursday night, so we took him to the ER and they eventually checked him into the hospital for testing. They did a CAT scan which showed no visible tumors or obstructions of the intestines, so that's a good thing, but we still don't know exactly what is wrong.

Ben is discouraged to be in the hospital again and a little scared, but also confused and tired from lack of sleep. However, he's still trusting in God :)

On another note, please pray for my family as they are all gathering in San Jose (California) for my grandfather's memorial service tomorrow. Sadly, we won't be able to attend but I hope that they have a valuable time reconnecting and encouraging my grandmother.

Thank you for your support! Stay tuned for updates, from the "family waiting room" here across the hall from Ben's room.

--Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***