Saturday, August 9

Engaged!



Nate and Katie got engaged on Friday evening. (General family response: About time!) I would assume they have a website, but I don't recall what it is. I'll most likely post more as it becomes available. (This is a picture of them out with us at Dinner on Saturday night.)

Congratulations to the happy couple and thus begins the next 6 to 9 months of wedding planning. I'm going to stay as far away from it as possible. (Thus providing a safe haven for Nate should he ever need to "get away")

[Edit: They have a website up now: NathanandKate.com]

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***