Thursday, December 11

The Mellow Marshes

Marshmallows with mint. Waiting... cooling... for now.

I'll be punching these out with cookie cutters probably tomorrow and then drizzling chocolate on them and then letting that set up.

Good news: The cleanup was REALLY easy as all that sugar just dissolved in the hot water. We'll see how these turn out tomorrow. (Or maybe Saturday morning)

Edit: The recipe I used can be found on Slashfood. (If you want to try it at home... it's REALLY easy.)

~B.

1 comment:

  1. What the heck? ??? This sounds delicious! I love ANYTHING mint! MUST email me recipe! never heard of this....

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***