Friday, April 10

Attempting to pick up...

Where I left off before France. Monday though was almost a wash because of how tired I was. Tuesday I was tired as well, but I went to work. Tuesday evening right after dinner I got a migraine. I was down all Wednesday and then spent Wednesday night being sick, so Thursday was gone as well. Now here it is Friday and I haven't gotten nearly enough done yet. Long plane rides can b dangerous to the health it seems. I'll be tackling France stuff once I feel like I am strong enough to handle it. Sorry for the delay.

If you could pray for Lisa and I that we get better soon and they she doesn't get sick, we would appreciate it.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***