Wednesday, April 22

Long days

I have been going to work this week, but fighting off this bug and working all day leave me really really tired when I get home.

Monday I got a mini migraine and went to bed almost as soon as I got home. Last night I was awake but hung out on the couch most of the evening. Tonight we have to go out, but I already feel like I could use a nap.

Please continue to pray for my health. Work right now is at a great place and I really enjoy what I am doing. I would like to have the energy to do it and have time to be awake with Lisa in the evening.

-B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***