Tuesday, June 9

Thoughts from a Basket - Part 3

Once again it's time for "Thoughts from a Basket". Today's question: "What would you give yourself if you had all the money in the world? What would you give your family?"

This is a good question. If money was literally no object what one thing would I purchase? I think perhaps I am thinking overly practically tonight, but I would pay off our townhome I think. That would free up X amount of our monthly income. Lisa and I have also talked about it being cool in the future to open up a Bed and Breakfast(and dinner) in the old part of Colorado Springs in one of the old large Victorians. That might be nice to have paid off as well. Family wise I think I would pay off debts. House, loans, etc... gone.

Boy am I tired. I am going to go to bed I think. That ends this edition of thoughts from a basket!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***