Friday, August 7

I go out walking...


View Larger Map

This morning I was up and ready to go to work around 7:10am and Lisa had just gotten out of bed a little bit before that. Being as we only have one car I couldn't drive myself to work so I decided that I would walk. You can see in the posted picture the rough path I took. (I cut out the getting from where we live to the main street in order to avoid putting my address on the blog)

It was a pretty basic walk, it's not flat or anything, up hills, down hills, avoid sprinklers, get barked at by a bunch of dogs, passed 2 people jogging (they look like they are in pain... why do that to yourself?), and ended up a little wetter (not avoiding sprinklers) than I left, but it only took about 50 minutes to go the 2.1 miles or so.

Heading home seemed more difficult, probably because I've already worked a full day at that point. This route would be a piece of cake on a bike.

~B.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should get a bike!

    It looks as though you could possibly take a more direct route. However, I realize there may be things like building, etc that you just can't walk through. "Oh, hi, excuse me as I just pass through your office..."

    I'd be wonderful exercise for you to walk 4 miles a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bike is a great idea, really. It would take you like 15 minutes on a bike, and that's with hills.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***