Wednesday, November 18

Long days, dizzy nights

Since learning this morning (officially) that I have acquired a 6th tumor in my cheat region I have felt a little... down. I spend from 8:30am to at least 2 or 3 pm getting different kinds of chemo. Despite what we do for the nausea I still seem to be on the verge of getting sick.

I would say that I think this time around it might be harder than last time. Granted less time in the hospital, but a very weak lack of a plan to look forward to.

In some positive notes: Thank you ALL for your prayers, you're supportive emails, and those that bring the meals. Your presence has ben felt in very real ways.

Now I am going to bed to stave off the nausea.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***