Wednesday, November 18

Yesterday soooo long

Here'a what went on yesterday my praying and supportive friends and family:

5:21am - Woke up with a chest pain under my groshong that was easily a level 8 on the pain scale. Worried I might have coughed something out of place I waited until
8:30am where I told the nurse what had happened and suggested we do a chest xray to make sure nothing was damaged.
10:00am the chest xray rolls around with results at 10:30. Someone notices where is a mass in my chest. Everything screams to a stop and a CT scan is ordered.
1:30pm CT scan happens, and then we wait for results.
4:45pm rolls around and they tell me it looks just like my other tumors, and it appears my family of 5 tumors has become a family of 6.

Good news, the groshong is fine and in-tact so they can continue to use that. They also decided to continue chemo at that point and moved me to another room where I spent a couple hours. Lisa and I got home about about 7:45pm, where I think I promptly crawled into bed.

Anyone wanna take bets on how much time I'll be there today? Maybe only 6 hours?

Thank you for your comtinued prayers. Fire gets hotter, but God is still in control.

~B.

3 comments:

  1. We actually left the hospital at 8:30 and got home a little before 9pm, giving Ben a nice 12 hours at the hospital.

    Note on the previous entry: Ben spent a couple hours in an inpatient room last night finishing up the chemo. By far the nicest hospital rooms we've seen! And there were 4 comfy folding chairs in the closet! (for those of you remember visiting Ben the last time around and couldn't find a place to sit)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubrey10:54 AM

    Wow, Ben. So many prayers are coming your way. Please keep us updated with how you're doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying right now for those buggers to stop growing! STOP!!!!!!!!

    Keep on hangin' in there!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***