Tuesday, March 23

My blanket

I was given this blanket by a lady that came through the infusion center. She or some group she was in had made a bunch of blankets for chemo folks. Being a big of fan of the color green as I am I liked this blanket instantly. I bring it with me to almost all my infusions now, and I get compliments everywhere I go with it. I wish I could find out who made it, it has been a blessed addition to my life and I wish I could thank them.

Interesting story about yesterday after chemo today! Stay tuned.

-B.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm glad you said it was green! It photographs quite blue. What a great kindness it was of that lady, though!

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***