Thursday, October 21

North, South split

Lisa made it up to Colorado just fine. SHe's been splitting the house into "items to sell" and "items to pack". She's told me that she has quite a nice sized amount of stuff for the garage sale she is throwing tomorrow morning and Saturday morning. If you're in the area come on by and say hi, buy some of our stuff. I heard a quote the other day from the folks I am staying with at the moment that I thought was kind of funny: "Three moves equals a fire".

I really miss being able to be up there in Colorado and help Lisa and say goodbye to our place, but it's just not possible right now. Health wise this week has been pretty shoddy anyway. Migraine Sunday morning, mini migraine Monday, massive migraine Tuesday night, and then this morning I had another mini-migraine. I haven't had them like this since the first December we were in Colorado. (All said and done I think I have eaten three meals in the past four days)

I was however able to make it to chemo yesterday and they gave me both kind's of drug. I just need to figure out now how to gain weight, avoid headaches, etc.

Thanks for the continued support!

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, yes, I've definitely heard that one. We took a very (very) quick trip to COS last weekend to visit family. Missed Lisa by a day!

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***