Friday, February 18

Costs

Hey Team,
Today starts my adventure into out-patient heavy chemo. Not sure what is in store for me in all this, but God knows and I will endeavor to rely on Him to get me through this.

Chemo starts at 4pm this afternoon. Supposedly something like 4 to 6 hours... we shall see.

Prayer items:
Big one: I'd really like to get our house in Colorado sold. It's about 3 extra bills a month, heck it's like owning two homes. It would really free up some of our finances if someone could come along and buy it from us.

Rib pain. Had a serious issue last night that due to my pain required I sleep sitting up. It was a long night and painful.

I'll supposedly get my schedule for the next 6 days later today. We shall see. Thanks for the support. Here we go again!

~B.
[ Got a prayer request? Email me and let me pray for you! ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***