Sunday, April 3

Cheap as...

I am very excited to announce that my sister is making a move on her digital art career and is in need of some help. She's selling a lot of her wonderful artwork at a really discounted rate in order to buy a new drawing tablet, and or computer upgrades.

She also does commissions. She would be a great way to have kids, pets, and or children's books done for you to enjoy and at a very decent price as well. (probably less than a photography session) Anyway, please stop on by her blog and see what you think.

This is also a bit of a selfish request for me as well, because I have written several stories that Beth likes a lot and we are going to turn them into comics. So the better tools she has the better I think the comic should roll out. (it's something I have wanted to do for eight or more years now. Exciting it could be happening.)

Thank you for your continued love and support.

~B.
[ Prayer request? Contact me and let me pray for you! (All requests are private) ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***