Monday, June 13

Not much of a surprise

Not much of a surprise this week as I start out having no idea when I am doing anything this week. So far, nothing is scheduled. I am supposed to be getting a biopsy (today) and starting chemo (tomorrow) sometime this week.

They also ruled out me getting treatment in Katy as it would be a "too big of liability" to have two different pharmacies mixing up my chemo. Ok. Whatever, they are both MDA hospitals, but if someone thinks my life my be in danger then I can drive a few extra miles and sit for a few extra hours.

The past week or so I have been dealing with a wide variety of headaches. Everything from the "lingers all day as a subtle pain" to yesterday's "wake up with a migraine and no being able to see". I would appreciate prayers on that front.

Thanks again for all the support. Stuff is bound to happen at some time this week and when it does, I'll need prayer for it. Thanks team!


~B.
[ Prayer request? Contact me and let me pray for you! (All requests are private) ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***