Saturday, August 6

Longing 301

We got here into town on Tuesday and it's been a pretty busy couple of days since we showed up. Work all day, dinner with different people at night. It's been fun and the natural beauty of this place is something I think I had forgotten about. We got home late last night from dinner and I looked up at the sky and saw a bunch of stars and I said to Lisa, "I don't know if I have seen those in a year." I'm not sure if that is entirely true, but the amount of stars you can see in the Houston sky is limited by light pollution. 


I've been really surprised how much energy I have had to work all day and then be out at night. It's been a blessing and I want to thank you for praying for it. I really miss the ability to be at work and thinking up solutions to problems and helping out where I can, when I can.

A big thanks to our hosts while we are in town (to put up with our comings and goings), and for everyone who has made or bought us dinner and listened to us, and filled us in on how you are doing. I think we're going to make a bigger effort to come to Colorado so we can keep up with our jobs more easily.

Thanks everyone for the support!


~B.
[ Prayer request? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***