Sunday, October 23

Wrap up

Yesterday folks came and helped us move all our stuff from 26 miles away into more of the heart of Houston and the city center. I have a blood draw tomorrow and in contemplating when I should get up for it I thought, "the blood draw places are generally busy on Monday mornings, which means I might have to wait half an hour." No where in that thought did "time to travel" come into my mind at all. You know what? I like that.

I've also been realizing the past almost two days now that 700sqft is small, and that an additional room and bathroom with just 300sqft more could make a drastic difference on how I view our living space. (and how much/ often I see Lisa) walking into the apartment this evening I felt like I was walking into a deluxe suit at a hotel (albeit one that likes to leave boxes around) instead of our normal 700sqft of living. I am thinking perhaps that I will find very few drawbacks to moving.

Health wise I am almost at the magical "day five" when all sorts of aches, pains, and misc terrors seize my body and shake it violently. The hope is, again, that with proper side-effect management (ie: enough pain killer to put most people under for a week (aside: not super proud of that fact)) I will avoid a late night trip to the ER. (however convently close it now is) Tomorrow the plan is to show Dad a bit of the area.

Many thanks for all the prayers and support. It means a lot to Lisa and I to hear how people pray for us. Thanks team!

--

~B.

Ben Morrell
Skype: OCBenMorrell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***