Sunday, January 22

Putting the foot down

In the next few weeks they are going to draw my blood originally three times a week. It ends up being seven because they want to make sure I'm not crashing. Which is fine, but in the past year and a half of this I have crashed once, and I know darn well what that feels like. So this week they are going to get three blood draws.

Yes, we are closer, but it's still a needle in my body. This is me saying you get what you need to keep me alive, and that doesn't involve living at the hospital. (I'm close enough as it is...)


~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***