Monday, January 2

Ring it in

Welcome to 2012 everyone! Had a great evening with friends as we said goodbye to one year and hello to the next. (And then I spent the late evening in bed feeling pretty sick... but hey, some traditions are hard to break!)

I should have another update in the next few weeks on how I am doing with the funding for our insurance. I'll let you know when I know. (Again, if you'd like to help, you can!)

Weather here in the Pacific NW has been pretty kind to us, a bit cold, but not very bad at all really. Rain, and no snow! We'll be heading back to a slightly warmer than here Houston where we'll be hitting the ground running. PET scan next Tuesday (hmmm... January 10th seems like a date I should remember...), Doctor's appointment on Wednesday, and chemo scheduled to start on Thursday.

Until then though I am going to enjoy the time we have left here in Seattle.


~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***