Monday, April 16

Spread that umbrella

In a follow up on this morning's post: I have a rather large "abscess" under what remains of the tooth, so I am going to need a root canal with a post and core and then a crown on top of that. Bang Head On Desk.

I am working on trying to figure out when to make this happen between getting better from chemo and starting chemo again. We were going to take that time this time around to visit Colorado Springs, but it looks like we might have to postpone that idea until later down the line because I'm going to be recovering from medical procedures.

The best made plans of mice and men huh?


~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***