Tuesday, April 10

What day what?

And who even knows anymore!? I'm in the middle. Chemo to left, chemo to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with anti-nausea meds.

One thing that seems to have gotten me harder this time around that the other times is my [want/need/desire] for food. I've been eating a LOT in the past 24 hours. Not sure I have had this kind of hunger cravings before with this combination of medications. It's made me hungry before, but it's some pretty heavy stuff at the moment.

Thankfully this tends to disappear when the chemo and the drugs go away. I'd have to be on appetite suppressants if I felt like eating like this all the time.

This is your latest missive from the chemo wracked brain of Ben. Please continue to pray for effective chemo.


~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***