Friday, June 1

This shouldn't hurt

"Ok, I lied." The title and the quote from the physical therapist I saw yesterday. She was really great and she was able to diagnose the problem and setup some solutions to get it fixed. (And told me what I was doing that would probably be aggravating the problem.) I have four follow-up visits setup to continue to work on my foot and make sure it doesn't heal improperly.

Yesterday also marked the last day of the antibiotics I was taking. Which is kind of nice because since my last round of chemo I have taken four rounds of antibiotics. Little wonder my body is still a little messed up.

Some of you will remember at the top of the year I got my sister to make me a painting that I turned into a thank you card. (That you can buy as a poster) She's made some choices about her future that are kind of exciting. If you care to follow her adventures you can. Of course this means a setback for some things I had hoped to do, but, thankfully it's not all about me.

This weekend doesn't seem like it'll be too noisy. There's an AIA (architecture group) that Lisa is a part of that is having a sand-castle competition in Galveston on Saturday and I think we are going to head down there and see what architects can do with sand... (that hasn't been mixed with concrete)

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***