Tuesday, November 20

They Grow

Well, before I was kind of on the fence about what my tumors might be doing... I'm not anymore. I woke up with pain in places that didn't exist yesterday. They feel just like those other places they tell me the pain is from tumor growth.

It scares me... a lot. I could really use your prayers right now in the biggest way. For my peace of mind, for the pain, for the doctor's wisdom with how to proceed. I don't have a scan until next week, which seems long to me... but you can't turn a ship like MDA in an afternoon. Hundreds, if not thousands, of people are before you in line.

I write this primarily to ask for prayer. I am more than a little scared, honesty more so than I thought I had dealt with, but that isn't the case.

Thanks...

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***