Monday, October 8

A day out

Yesterday Lisa and I spent the day with Adam and Shelli in Gig Harbor. We had a lot of fun and got to see some of the place they now call home as well. I was tired from driving down there and back, but it was really good to see them.

I put in almost 5 hours of work today, and I don't feel tired. That is pretty cool. However I had to stop because Lisa is feeling sick and wanted to come home from work. Please pray for her health.

I got a CT scan scheduled for next Monday (right in the middle of the day) so we'll see how that goes. Not my favorite event in the world, but worthwhile.

I have a request: The bird that Lisa and I were taking care of is in need of a home for an unknown period of time. If you happen to be in the area and have some experience with birds and would like to help us out would you please contact me? Thanks.

I'm feeling pretty good today. Blood work looks pretty good. (It's heading up, and at a nice pace) Being as my CT scan is Monday I can guess I won't be starting chemo on Monday next week. Not sure when I'll be starting back up, but this next round shouldn't be as rough.

Thank you all for your continued support.

~B.

1 comment:

  1. PS-Nikko is a really sweet parrot and loves men (but does fine with women). He does desire quite a bit of attention. He can be chatty, but not really noisy when in a home.

    He's been in our home for a month or so, but Chloe (our Lab) is an only child at heart and really doesn't want to share her "Daddy" with anybird else.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***