Monday, April 7

Not sure that was enough "weekend"

I'm not really sure how I felt about this weekend. I took Friday off to rest and heal up, and on Saturday I was feeling pretty good. Tired and worn out definitely, but I was able to do a few things. Sunday I just felt nasty most of the day. It started to go away towards the end of the day, but then the weekend was over.

Mornings have been excessively rough on me since cancer treatments started. I don't know why that is either. Mornings used to be a great time of the day and I could get up without too many problems. Now if I don't feel slightly ill in the mornings I feel worn out.

I am sure this has something to do with my body working to heal itself. I assume that that type of thing doesn't happen overnight either. (Well, my body IS healing overnight, it's just going to happen all at once.)

Maybe I should try to start some form of exercise. Might help me feel not so nasty in the mornings. Maybe a nice long sunset walk along the street would be nice.

Thanks again for all the support.

~B.

2 comments:

  1. There do seem to be lots of people in your neighborhood that you could join out on the street for an evening walk!

    Seriously, vitamins would not be a bad thing for you. This seems to be my pre-recorded mom speech. Someone asked me if Group Health ever offered to have you see a nutritionist. This might be a good time to check into that, as he/she might give you some good ideas. I really don't think you could possibly be getting all the nutrients for healing from food that your body requires right now.

    Talk to Beth about her testimonial from vitamin supplements. She feels a ton better than she used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For serious! Vitamins work! I'm not as tired, a lot more energy... grantid swallowing those suckers is an adventure in gag reflexes (should I not be telling the gag king this?) but its worth it. I highly suggest looking into it.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***