Friday, May 2

Thank you...

I wanted to say "Thank You" to everyone who has prayed for Lisa and I this past year and has helped us through these tough times. As the news of being cancer free at the moment hit I was pleased to receive all the congratulations and warm wishes. Some of you that have conveyed this wishes in person have commented that I don't seem as "excited" as maybe I should be. While I am very, very glad to hear my current state you all must realize that just because I got good news doesn't mean that I am suddenly well again and have the energy I need. (To run around being excited all day long, or even to work a full day for that matter.)

I want you all to know that I really appreciate your enthusiasm because I feel like you all are doing for me what I wish I had the energy to do. My thanks my enthusiastic friends!

I also wanted to say thank you because, quite honestly, I don't know what else to say. I could go on about all the great things you all have done to help, but honestly I can't be more sincere than thank you. Prayers for us, thank you! Food brought to us, thank you!

My strength is coming back slowly but surely (I worked 8 hours today) and I hope my rising energy level will help me to be able to continue to serve the Lord in news ways. You all will have to simply be content with the energy my fingers can provide as I type out my thoughts here on the blog!

Thanks for the continued support. I'm not completely clear from all this yet, but that won't stop us from thanking and praising God for what He has done in and through us so far!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***