Tuesday, September 9

Happy Birthday!!

Wow... Tuesday is over already. Since going back to working full time there is rarely a day that I don't think about how glad I am that I get to work instead of being too sick to do so. Truely something very tangible that I can thank God for every single day. (not like the other things in my life aren't as "tangible" as my health... I just meant it was easier for me to remember.)

Tomorrow is Lisa's birthday and I have several suprises for her... But she reads this so I will have to hold off on detailing those now!

Also this is completely written from my iPod and my finger is getting tired of hunting and pecking this out.

Thanks for the prayers, I'll detail more on CO tomorrow.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***