Sunday, November 23

A couple posts this weekend

I know what you're thinking, "I don't bother to check Ben's blog on the weekend because he never writes anything." And then when you don't expect it... BOOM 4 posts in 2 days.

Anyway, I wanted to share a post that Lisa's cousin wrote up about part of our last day in CA. Check it out here. (You might even get to see pictures of me with a really cute baby.)

In other news Lisa and I drove around this afternoon and checked out some interesting houses. (Sans Real-estate agent) We just looked at the outsides. It's pretty cool to have the option of buying a house that was built 2 centuries ago. (Ok, well 1890's was the century before last... that's 2 centuries ago right?) Especially when they have been completely remodeled and modernized.

Now to cook dinner!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***