Thursday, February 5

pulling resources

Work has been pretty busy this past week. It's been pretty exciting. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you have a budget and a boss who understands the full value of a team of IT professionals and new software. It's also a lot of fun and keeping myself from working at home is a pretty big temptation. It's also nice to know that this is all for a good cause!

Anyway Lisa and I are starting to make lists of people to ask to help support us here in COS with OC. If you want to be on the list email us!

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:47 PM

    It would be nice to have a budget and someone who knows the value of good IT support. I think most people see IT as a necessary evil or expense.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***