Tuesday, July 14

I should be more careful

About the things I stick on my wall.

Posted Monday morning: "Storms give us a story to tell about God."

Our pastor said that on Sunday and I thought it was very appropriate. We weather through something with God's help and then when we encounter someone who is going through the same thing, or tell the story of how God got us through it, God is glorified through our trial.

I had a trial last night of the technology kind. I'll post more on that later.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***