Sunday, October 25

Fatiuge

This mornign Lisa and got up and went to church. However I was so exhaustd by the end of it hat I ave myself a mini-migraine. Had to come home and laye down for a few hours.


Things are going ok. I'm really tired, I still have a sore through, varios parts of me ache... but at least you're doing something.

I would like to encourage all of you to continue prayer for Lisa and I, the doctor's the nurses and other people I encoutnter.

Also a big thanks to those who have signed up to bring meals, or drive to me chemo. It helps us out a lot.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***