Friday, October 23

I hate this week

Here it is on a Friday night and it pretty much puts an end to one of the worst weeks I have had in years. Chemo destroyed my week. If it wasn't one thing it was another. Today it was that my mouth was burning so badly I couldn't eat or drink anything without it feeling like I was swallowing acid. So then nurse gave me some pain killer, which made the pain go away. I happily ate for the first time in about 16 hours and then a few hours later threw it all up again because the pain killer made me queezy. Now I am taking like 3 or 4 different pills/ liquids, to make my mouth better, or to combat nausea, to to make me nauseous (oral chemo), and my mouth stll hurts too much to drink or eat anything.

I've lost 5 pounds this week. And I am frustrated to the point of tears. I really hate my life right now.

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:45 AM

    May God wrap His arms gently around you and hold you close in the midst of this horrible week. And may you fell Him doing it, too.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***